What is the biggest drain on your financial well-being?
Over a lifetime of investing, it will likely be taxes.
If you are younger –
- Establish a retirement account and begin making regular contributions.
- Make sure you are maximizing your contributions to these accounts.
- Weigh out the pros and cons of pre-tax (traditional IRA) versus post-tax (Roth IRA) accounts.
- Consider Roth conversions from traditional IRAs.
- Maximize asset location within your asset allocation.
- Be smart with charitable giving.
- Learn the nuances of Social Security taxation.
Take time to initiate smart tax strategies throughout the year.
Want to discuss more? Reach out to me.