The Coffeehouse Investor Is YOU
Like other Coffeehouse Investors...
- You want to be involved in a fulfilling career.
- Someday you want to retire, at least from earned income.
- In retirement, you want to live a lifestyle similar to the one you grew into while working.
Building and sustaining wealth and ignoring Wall Street can appear intimidating and insurmountable. It doesn’t have to be that way. Our Coffeehouse Ground Rules offer guidance and clarity on your journey through life to confirm you are making the right decisions.
COFFEEHOUSE GROUND RULEs
Saving starts with keeping track how money flows through our life. Our goal is to save enough today to support our expected lifestyle in retirement. When this is in sync, we create harmony while pursuing financial freedom.
Building a portfolio of low-cost index funds is elegant in its simplicity, and includes the following benefits.
- Maximizes your return in each asset class
- Allows you to focus on essential financial planning issues
- Directs your emotional energy away from the stock market and towards a meaningful life
Your financial plan determines your allocation between stocks and bonds based on your ability to absorb short term volatility in pursuit of the expected higher returns in common stocks. This allows you to focus on financial planning issues including tax planning, estate planning, insurance planning and elder-care planning, to name a few.
Each week we publish a newsletter to inspire you in building wealth while getting on with your life.
Every month we provide timely advice on key components of a financial plan, including strategies on portfolio construction, tax efficiency, risk management and retirement topics.
If you are looking for hands-on help with your financial plan, Soundmark Wealth Management offers a free second opinion.